Patients Medical Center Valley enjoy a series of rights and, in turn, have the obligations listed below:
- Get all the information necessary to begin any treatment.
- Quality health care.
- General information about The Valley Medical Center, rules and regulations.
- Receive information recorded charges to your account.
- Inmediate attention.
- Report your health.
- Follow your doctor's instructions.
- Consider the needs of other patients, avoid making noise and / or disturbance.
- Provide accurate information requested, to facilitate the realization of their procedures.
You will be supported by a team of executives Care:
- Track your account.
- Update budgets.
- Inform your insurance / company the need to expand coverage, if required.
- Manage the preparation of medical reports.
- Elaborate cuts account.
- Deal with your insurance / company liquidating your case.
- Provide guidance on specific administrative actions.
Our multidisciplinary team will take care of you:
To provide security and protection you deserve, we have a modern surveillance system in the main areas of service.
However, it is important to note that the institution is not responsible for any items, money and / or valuables left in the rooms, or in any area of the institution. It is advisable not bring them with you.
- Visiting hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily.
- Children older than 12 years are welcome when accompanied by an adult.
- To calm and patient recovery, we suggest you avoid prolonged visits, since they can cause fatigue.
- Also, ask family and friends to limit the number of visitors. We recommend that you assign a spokesperson to forward them information about their health and receive good wishes.
- We suggest you bring comfortable pajamas, soft fabrics, cotton preferably to buckle from the front.
- To protect the health of patients, visitors and staff, smoking is not allowed in our facilities.
Centro Médico EL Valle C.A. - RIF: J-31017185-8
Website Prepared by: JGSISTEMAS, ca