EMERGENCY AND HOSPITALIZATION
Emergencies 24 hours 365 days a year.
STANDARDS OF CARE AND HANDLING OF PATIENTS IN THE AREA OF EMERGENCY
ADMISIÓN DE EMERGENCIA
1. Upon arriving please contact the emergency intake module where the operator informed of the requirements for care.
2. Only one companion is allowed in this area per patient.
3. If you have insurance fill out the form of loss of their respective sure where indicated arrival time and reason for consultation.
4. His attention in the emergency area is first come first served and only if gravity (heart attack, accident, loss of consciousness) will be served immediately.
1. Only the permanence of a passenger is permitted per patient.
2. It is not allowed access to children in the emergency area.
3. Not provide food and drinks to the patient without prior authorization from the attending physician.
4. Thank maintain a moderate tone of voice.
5. Any information you want to request contact the medical coordinator of emergency.
We have 12 beds, 05 chairs and 02 beds shock Trauma care for patients attending the emergency adult area with all the equipment needed for patient care who comes to the facility.
In the area of pediatric emergency we have 07 beds for emergency care or emergency room and 02 beds shock trauma emergency care for criticism, all equipped with the necessary equipment for the care they require our patients.
We provide our patients 40 comfortable rooms with the necessary care for hospitalized patients achieve their improvement under the constant supervision of fully trained medical personnel care.
Intensive Care Unit (UCI)
We have the ability in space and highly qualified for the care of 10 patients requiring intensive care and two further requiring extra caution be isolated by staff. Where we are endowed with modern equipment to provide the best quality care to patients.
Centro Médico EL Valle C.A. - RIF: J-31017185-8
Sitio Web Elaborado por: JGSISTEMAS,c.a.